lunedì 9 maggio 2016

The horizon


The horizon is not for donkeys
nor for lazy
it is no place for those with curt answers
without moist eyes.
The horizon is a line
but it is not a margin
not a border
not a wall
or a barrier. 
The horizon is a moving line
it is a perhaps
that push me out
away from my securities
it is a point of view that changes
when I try to look closely
or when I dream  it from afar.

I walk during the day
I observe the ceiling during the night
and my horizon moving.
I live just before this line
in one of the best places
where to become better
without shouting it to anyone
not in secret
simply
in silent.

2 commenti:

  1. Ecco perche' dopo tanto tempo ancora ti leggo...perche' dici cose nel modo in cui vorrei esprimerle io.
    Bravo.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Grazie Barbara, sono molto felice che tu continui a sbirciare qui!!!

    RispondiElimina